Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Newell

Default bender/scroller

Are you getting the picket twister to go with it?

"Steve B" wrote in message
Well, I went to HF today, and got the combination bender on sale for $59,
down from $99. The scroller attachment was $29. The regular bender with
the pedestal was $159. So, for the extra $100, I will mount this bench
mount model it to a pipe sunk into concrete.

Bottom line, for $88, I am in business. Looking forward to setting it up
and playing with it. And, of course, selling the items.

Will tell over time how the quality and longevity is. I just want to bend
1/8" stock, maybe 3/16", so it should be adequate.

Steve