Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Integrity. It does exist in the Home Inspection profession- A positive rant.

Oh my experience as a seller sucked, but I would use a inspector as a
buyer, hopefully the inspector wouldnt miss anything big, and I have a
good bit of experience myself.

the inspector around here have one purpose to run the price down. as a
buyer thats grand.

as a seller it sucks.

too bad all inspectors arent honest upstanding people.

I would love 60 minutes to do a investigational report.

have 5 home inspectors inspect the same home, and compare the findings.

do the home inspectors here feel such a report would be a good thing?