Posted to alt.home.repair
PipeDown

Default How to hold those tiny nails

wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 20:42:09 GMT, "Colbyt"
wrote:

Several great suggestions already. I like the pencil one. May have to try
that.

Until now I have used a pair of surgical forceps. I keep a pair in my
tackle
box for removing hooks and they do occasional duty for other things.

Yes, lots of good ideas. I like the pencil one too, I will give it a
try. You said forceps. Are those the things that looks sort of like
a plyers and lock together? (I'm no expert on surgery supplies).
I am looking at those webpages too.

Thanks to all.

Please post any other ideas from other people. I think we are all
learning something here. I know I'm not the only person to have
troubles with those nails.

Mark

Plastic hair comb, the cheap kind you get in motel rooms with the little
soaps.