pyotr filipivich

Default Cllean that barrel out with murcury? was Brass drill bit (for lead)

And lo, it came about, that on Mon, 29 Sep 2003 06:36:59 GMT in
rec.crafts.metalworking , Gunner was inspired to utter:

At a guess..Id have to say you are talking about either a US
Springfield or an P-17 Enfield. What is it?

Turkish Mauser 98. Got it for a number of "emotional" reasons: cost, it's
a mauser, I lived in Turkey, I'd driven a long ways (a lot longer than I'd
estimated) to check out a gunstore and felt like I could not go home empty
handed, and they were on sale.
The usual.

pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
The cliche is that history rarely repeats herself. Usually she just