Posted to alt.home.repair
Walter R.

Default When to replace a car battery

Yup, there is a reason why AAA now has special vans ("The Battery Van") that
do nothing but take care of battery replacements for stranded motorists.
Confirms what I said about battery problems being the # 1 problem for
motorists. Who wants to drive around with a questionable battery or a
battery that has been patched up??

--
Walter
www.rationality.net
"Mark and Kim Smith" wrote in message
I like both of you! I'm going to open a battery shop. I'd make a ton of
money!

Maybe some day I can bring my DVOM over and show you battery draw on the
top of a dirty battery!

Walter R. wrote:

Hi Jack

If you replace your battery when it gives you trouble, it is too late
already. You are courting with real inconvenience and expense.