Posted to rec.woodworking
Rod & Betty Jo

Default Wet sanding polyurethane b/t coats w/ mineral spirits lub

"jerry" wrote in message
oups.com...

But before you try mineral spirits, consider the down side. It is
flamable.

Is there more than one kind of mineral spirits? I never could get it to
burn......years ago I needed to scrub a 10,000 ft concrete floor with the
stuff, had reasonable paranoia about igniting the place so I tried various
tests...flammable it wasn't, at least not with the expected normal
environment for the job. If memory serves me correctly even a propane torch
wouldn't light the stuff (will have to check that one out again).....Rod