Posted to alt.math,sci.math,sci.electronics.design,rec.crafts.metalworking
Lew Hartswick

Default Omndiagonal Serialization and Monitor Design

DoN. Nichols wrote:

Typical deflection coils have a serious problem with fast vector
graphics, but there are (or were) custom one, made by Celco (Mahwah
N.J.) explicitly for such purposes, with rather elaborate mounting for
special CRTs, giving very fine adjustment capability for all elements of
yoke position.

I just checked -- they are still in business, and you can start
checking he

http://www.celco.com/ElectronOptics/

In particular, you may want to start he

http://www.celco.com/ElectronOptics/HighSpeedRaster.asp

and note the ones which are specifically listed as "fast settling" and
"low inductance".

Enjoy,
DoN.

Boy does that bring back memories. I used Celco yokes on many a job
in a previous "incarnation" :-) at a R&D place in PA. I did a lot
of CRT circuit design for various IR systems. Even made a trip to
Celco to coordinate a special design once. Great people to work
with, at least back in dim dark ages of 1960s.
Thanks for the reminder.
...lew...