Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
F. George McDuffee

Default [OT] Un-Intelligence - Dodgy disclosures from a former CIA officer

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 12:51:26 -0600, Rex B
wrote:
I have noticed that more and more of late. For a while NPR seemed to be
trying to be objective, but they don't appear to making that effort lately.

====================
Or we have been so indoctrinated that we have begun to view
objective albeit contradictory points of view as subjective.

In many cases it *NOT* the isolated facts, but the context and
how these are connected and thus the conclusions that are the
problem.

For an interesting experience, use the internet and see what the
non-US english language papers have to say. Manchester Guardian
(UK) is a good place to start. see
http://www.guardian.co.uk/guardian/t...es/0,,,00.html

Time for deprogramming?

Uncle George