DejaVU

Default Spam from Korea

John Hofstad-Parkhill scribed in
:

And those responsible for attributing "free speech" to the "do not
call list" seem to be confused. Those can say what they will, but
why do I have to be forced to listen? Caller-id is hardly 100%
reliable. My work requires that I answer the phone... Never mind.
I'll just get more angry.

like I said elsewhere, get a cheap walkman and a rampant preacher
tape, organ music, etc... play the tape to them when they call.
just say 'please hold' and go with the tape.....

swarf, steam and wind

--
David Forsyth -:- the email address is real /"\
http://terrapin.ru.ac.za/~iwdf/welcome.html \ /