Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

Default OT Handyman Advertising

In article ,
Mark Hewitt wrote:
I recently built a front garden wall and the number of folk that
stopped and asked me for a quote while I was in the area was
unbelievable. That was without a board. Made me almost want to pack
in my nursing job and do bricklaying full time. Not ;o)

I believe this is the best way. We got our garden wall rebuilt by
someone recommended by our next door neighbour. During the 3 days it
took we must have been asked for his details about a dozen times.

Yes - I had front garden walls re-built with railings added and re-claimed
York stone used for the capping. So it didn't look too pristine on this
old house. I employed them - a firm of landscape gardeners - after
watching them at work on a nearby garden and noting how well they did the
footings for the structural stuff. Think I've 'passed them on' to probably
upwards of a dozen others.

--
*Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.