Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Okay, who's got the gloat?

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 19:09:39 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm, Dave
Balderstone quickly quoth:

In article ,
wrote:

I put on my rain gear, swam to the pump house, and shut the valve off
in about a minute. sigh

SOMEBODY south of US sucks big time, Dave.

We're narrowing it down, at least...

From the jet stream map here
http://www.balderstone.ca/tempmapwx_e.gif it looks like we could be
dealing with the curse of Bay Area Dave...

It's merely one of your cursed Canadian Clippers coming down at us,
Dave. I woke up to a dusting of snow this morning, and just looked
outside a minute ago. White flakes are falling. Oh, maybe your last
statement WAS correct after all.

It's 31.4°F on the roof. I'm hoping it raises a bit SOON! Snow plays
havoc with my dish. I lose both TV and Starband internet access when
it builds up to about 3".

-
- Let Exxon send their own troops -
http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Programming