Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill

Default On Topic - Sorta...

"Greg Postma" wrote in message
I was gonna say "Get a life Joe", but then you prolly wouldn't answer all
the dumb questions I have for you when I order the next set of Auto
Drills..... So instead I'll say nice work Joe.G

Um. Thank you. ...I think.

COMMERCIAL CONTENT WARNING!!!!!

A while ago some one started a thread about vendors/suppliers/
manufacturers that had really good products and good customer support.
Well I gotta say that "Autodrill Joe" and his Dad have the BEST customer
support I have ever seen and the products are a great value (not cheap,
but a great value) I built a custom drilling machine for one of my
customers and they were super to work with. They supplied me with prints I
could modify to fit my exact need, they sent photos of the AutoDrills and
the air controls and labeled them so even a moron like me could hook them
up correctly and there manual was written in plain English, that even I
could understand. All in all, I have to say it was great working with them
and I look forward to working with them on a couple of little projects I
have coming up in the near future.

Thank you for the nice words. Much appreciated. I originally came here to
learn more about the industry and have now found much more than that. We
have found employees from this group, web content information, and now a
testimonial. Plus, I think I may have learned some things along the way.

The biggest "thank you" should be from me to the group.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
(908) 542-0244