Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grunff

Default Replacing electric oven thermostat-is it easy?

wrote:
Hmm well it's not actually me that would be doing it! Friend loves diy
and is good at it.

Does not sound too hard. Oven is built in so only tricky bit sounds
like getting that out..take it there are some screws somewhere that
enable it to slide out?

Yes, screws. Usually accessed by opening the oven door.

Basically is ti fairly obvious what bits need to come out? any obvious
errors or things not to do?

This is again totally subjective - I know some people to whom it would
be completely obvious, and others who would simply stand there staring
at it blankly.

--
Grunff