Posted to uk.d-i-y
Sponix

Default Replacing electric oven thermostat-is it easy?

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:40:34 +0000, Grunff wrote:

It's difficult to answer your question, because it depends what tasks
you consider easy/difficult. For instance, I would consider engine
replacement in a car a fairly easy job, some wouldn't.

Oh no you wouldn't! You'd be putting it off for months and months like
everyone else!

Engine replacement is a *simple* job but I wouldn't describe it as
*easy*. Lots of scraped knuckle, sheared bolts and gritty oil to
contend with.

Imo there is a subtle difference between simple and easy.

sponix