Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.equipment,alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang

Default Z0103 Triac & VIPer20A SMPS I.C.

Steve Butler wrote:

Just about tearing my hair out here ,
Can anyone supply me a couple of these ,have rang,rang,rang
and they wont let me have 1 or 2 have to buy 100 or 2000

1. only VIPer20A SMPS I.C. made by STMicro
2. only Z0103 Triacs made by Philips

For a whirlpool washing machine timer ($258 for a new one) which of course
cant be repaired
Yeah Right .........if only i could get parts

I am in Perth preferably supplier here but dont care if they come from the
North Pole

thanks

Steve

Hi,
Do you know why they went? Otherwise they'll go again when replaced.
Cross referenced to something like NTE? Triac is not a big deal that
chip might be.