Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B

Default Laptop Motherboard

wrote in message
oups.com...
You know steve if you aren't interested in helping then don't post, its
as simple as that. Tony thanks for your interest in helping.

Your chances of repairing your motherboard using my method are as good as
any. Probably better. When I got my last laptop, I got the new Circuit
City guarantee that covers ANY damage. I could do the hammer repair method
with MINE, and I would end up with a new laptop that worked perfectly.

I just thought it would work as well with yours.

Please keep us posted as to how those repairs on the microwire circuits are
coming. It will be very interesting. If you are able to repair it, you
should apply at NASA or at least at a major computer company. They will
have you doing A+ repair work at $8 per hour, but I bet they would bump you
up a bit when they see your abilities.

STeve