Posted to rec.woodworking
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Default Okay, who's got the gloat?

Dave Balderstone wrote:
We've got arctic air moving south bringing a windchill temp of -43C.
(Actual is -31C).

SOMEBODY south of me sucks big time.

That would be me. I got an email from my local airport reminding me my currency
in the Piper Arrow was getting ready to expire. I went down there this
afternoon and scored a free maintenance flight. It had a minor oil leak in the
prop that was going to be fixed at the maintenance base.

I like free. Two flights in severe clear weather: life is good. BTW: drove
down to the airport in my shirt sleeves with the windows open.

Ask my coworkers. They will all agree I suck.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE