Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Okay, who's got the gloat?

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:16:26 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm, Dave
Balderstone quickly quoth:

We've got arctic air moving south bringing a windchill temp of -43C.
(Actual is -31C).

SOMEBODY south of me sucks big time.

It was 19F this morning when I got up. It was about 45F this noon when
my neighbor came over and asked if I were aware of the HUGE LEAK at my
pump house. I noticed a drip or two around the landscaping plumbing a
couple weeks ago and filed it for this summer's work. That very joint
let go this morning.

I put on my rain gear, swam to the pump house, and shut the valve off
in about a minute. sigh

SOMEBODY south of US sucks big time, Dave.

--

EXPLETIVE: A balm, usually applied verbally in hindsight,
which somehow eases those pains and indignities following