Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Greg Postma

Default On Topic - Sorta...

Leo Lichtman wrote:
"Joe AutoDrill" wrote: (clip)I'll probably try to throw something up every
few days. (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Seek medical attention--could be serious.

I was gonna say "Get a life Joe", but then you prolly wouldn't answer
all the dumb questions I have for you when I order the next set of Auto
Drills..... So instead I'll say nice work Joe.G

COMMERCIAL CONTENT WARNING!!!!!

A while ago some one started a thread about vendors/suppliers/
manufacturers that had really good products and good customer support.
Well I gotta say that "Autodrill Joe" and his Dad have the BEST customer
support I have ever seen and the products are a great value (not cheap,
but a great value) I built a custom drilling machine for one of my
customers and they were super to work with. They supplied me with prints
I could modify to fit my exact need, they sent photos of the AutoDrills
and the air controls and labeled them so even a moron like me could hook
them up correctly and there manual was written in plain English, that
even I could understand. All in all, I have to say it was great working
with them and I look forward to working with them on a couple of little
projects I have coming up in the near future.

Greg