Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

Default Chromed Ways: How Important? (how to tell?)

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:42:19 GMT, "Pete C." wrote:

Cliff wrote:

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:26:14 GMT, Bruce L. Bergman
wrote:

If they knew this was a potential problem and did extensive
waterproofing of the hole before they built the house, and you disturb
it, you've just unleashed an artesian spring in the guy's basement...

What luck !!
You've seen the prices they get for bottled water .... when
city water is better for you ...

Really? I've seen reports that indicate that bottled water is not any
better for you than city water, but I've not seen a single report that
indicates city water is better for you than bottled.

Cheaper for one thing .....
"Both Pepsi's Aquafina and Coke's Dasani are bottled at one of many bottling
plants across North America where municipal tap water is used as the source, as
is the case with most leading brands."
http://www.bottledwaterblues.com/Bot...ter_Better.cfm

"You see, the Federal regulations that govern bottled water only require it to
be as good as tap water, not better."
http://www.bottledwaterblues.com/Bot...ater_Facts.cfm

"The most popular containers for bottled water are transparent, flexible
plastic bottles. If you choose bottled water to avoid chemicals in tap water,
you could be trading them for the plasticizers that have been known to leech
into the water."
http://www.diabetesinsipidus.org/4di_all_bottled_up.htm
--
Cliff