Posted to alt.home.repair

Default saw something really unsafe yesterday:(

Who are you, johnny ****ing do gooder? I hope you do report them. I'm
sure your next pie will have the extra special sauce.

Just someone who had a friend die in a preventible house fire

Pizza Huts around here burn to the ground from even a minor fire. about
1 every couple years. My concern is peopes safety.

One time I saw a broken traffic signal right near my job. didnt bother
reporting it. 2 days later a lady died at that intersection. certinally
police who frequented the area must have seen it too. all of that is
trivial since someone died.

I would rather err on the side of safety!

I will probably call pizza huts main local office and tell them of my
concern. what if anything they do about it is their call.

since the bulbs are inverted and in a sealed environment.ots at least
questionable..