Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
John Husvar

Default What is it? CII

In article ,
Dave Balderstone wrote:

In article , R.H.
wrote:

A new set has just been posted:

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

587: Transformer for an old electric train set. That takes me back...

Same here. Had a lot of derailments thanks to a need for speed.

588: Some variety of cable stripper?

589: Water faucet handle?

590: Conductors change holder

Used one for my paper route lo these many years ago.

That's all I've got...

591: Well bail for drawing water. Valve opens when bail reaches the
water and closes upon being lifted. Once the bail is out of the well,
the water is released into a container by pulling upward on the ring at
the top of the interior rod.

592: Blacksmith's/Tinsmith's stake for forming sheet metal. Wide side is
for starting conical-section pieces, : Small side is for finishing into
candle molds, etc. Many other (ab)uses are possible. I use one quite
often.