Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Danniken

Default do like the new look?

"DoN. Nichols" wrote:
According to Thomas Kendrick:
, "Clif Holland" wrote:

Might I inquire what you are discussing???

I would assume that it's Agent 3.2 which was released 1/31/2006
compared to Agent 3.1 released in 2005. Agent is a combined
newsreader/e-mail client software package that is very popular.

I think not. Both the original poster and the first response
were posting through Google, so I presume that they've changed the
appearance. And who else but Google users, these days, think that what
they are using is the *only* way to read usenet newgroups -- if they
even realize that it is usenet newsgroups that they are reading. :-)

Not to mention the blockheads almost never bother to quote what they are
replying to, leaving everyone else to wonder who on God's green earth they
are replying to. A day doesn't go by that I don't consider adding a global
google groups addition to my killfile.

On a related note, it seems Google has further eroded the original Deja News
archive interface. Now when you do a usenet search, the results don't
bother to mention the number of posts in the thread you are clicking on,
often leading to numerous wasted clicks going to low count threads. This,
of course, in addition to the udder bolloxing up of the interface they gave
us a year and a half ago. *******s.

Jon