Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Karcher hose connector

eevoob wrote:
Thanks for the reply. Unfortuneately, although the male and female end
would connect easy enuff, how am I going to connect the sort shaft
(that usually goes into the gun) to the new piece that is a threaded
female i.e the piece that would have screwed onto the Karcher washer
itself. Again TIA again

You have a hose(lenght of garden hose)with a srew on thread(Female) for the
karcher pump itself on the other end you would have a (Male)adaptor for
screwing to the gun.

These adaptors are available for fitting to a normal garden hose, you just
have to know what to look for. I've had a look on the web in some sheds but
they don't seem to show small items of this ilk?

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite