Posted to rec.woodworking
larry

Default OT - My best friend is gone...

"Greg D." wrote in message
Goodbye boy and have a good time up there!

Greg D.

My sympathy to you for your loss of a good friend. I have had to do the same
for my extended family (they do become your family after all is said and
done) five times for dogs and four times for cats (All adopted from
shelters). I can tell you that it never gets easy even when you have them 17
or 18 years. But time will heal the sorrow and make room in the heart for
more love that can be achived with bringing home a new family member to help
with teaching your child about unconditional love. Larry (proud father of
three adopted woofers and devoted slave to four of the purring persuasion)