Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Default OT - Made in Google

CW wrote:
"Joe Barta" wrote in message
.. .

Because any cost increase due to distance is offset by an even BIGGER
cost DECREASE in another area (labor costs, production costs, land
costs, taxes, enviromental regulations... take your pick)

Now doesn't that sound appetizing. Eating something grown someplace that has
a record of not caring to much about sanitation or where they dump their
industrial waste.

Around here they ship solid "treated" sewage waste from large cities
(LA, San Diego) out to remote (farm, ranch) areas (communities?) to be
shot out into the fields from a sort of cannon. In the Great Valley.

Like the lady says: "you're soaking in it".

I'm partial, though. I've been looking into french drains, leach lines,
and solid waste composting, knowing there's a right way and a wrong way
to do this.

er
--
email not valid