Posted to rec.woodworking
Oleg Lego

Default Murphy Bed - Sliding Wall

The Rob V entity posted thusly:

Yea - I think im going to do that - looking at that HGTV link that mortimor
posted - it looks like they are supported top and bottom.

I may have to give them a call and see how they do it.

You might want to try looking at a store that carries nuts/bolts, etc.
in a sliding rack. In the city nearest me, Canadian Tire has several
displays that have rear racks fixed and in front of that, sliding
ones. Several of these have a LOT of screws, nuts, bolts, etc. One or
more of the BORGs around here have similar displays. You might get
some ides from them.