Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.design
Ken Smith

Default Global Warming hits the Eastcoast !

In article ,
Spehro Pefhany wrote:
[...]
that. Gas is still way too cheap for it to be worth conserving from an
economics pov.

It depends a lot on how you save it and what you consider the real price.

A tune up on a poorly performing car will often pay for its self etc.

If we didn't use much oil, the various trouble makers in the middle east
wouldn't have enough money to cause much trouble. The added cost of the
needed military really should be considered part of the cost of the energy
from oil. Doing so, I'm fairly sure would make other sources look better
and saving energy look better too.

forging knowledge