Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roof Over Deck

I have a nice deck that is about 20 feet by 10 feet, and it is
covered by a corrugated fiberglas roof that is brown colored. I need
to repair or replace the roof, but I can only find green corrugated
fiberglas roofing, which is incredibly ugly. The hassles finding
brown corrugated roofing materials (admittedly not great looking
either) got me thinking as to whether I really need the roof over the
deck or whether there are other roofing solutions in addition to what I
have considered. Although the deck is nice, I really don't want to
spend a ton on it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

JD