Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd

Default The power Went Out - No Heat....

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 02:47:29 -0600,
wrote:

This is an important question, courtesy of Homeland Security

The power Went Out - There's not heat coming out of your furnace and
It's freezing cold outdoors and getting colder by the minute in the
house.

What would a BLONDE do? ______________________________

(Note, if YOU are blonde, you can skip the first question)

That happened to me in December 1999. Then, we had a long power
failure and freezing nights. That's when I discovered the house I
bought last year had gas logs.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com