John Hofstad-Parkhill

Default Spam from Korea

If people refused to be "consumers" by refusing to buy from
telemarketers and spammers, the problem would disolve by itself in 30

days.
We need to think of doing business with these slimeballs as a social "no
no", it is exactly like buying goods from a thief.

Therein lies the rub. The term "people" is fuzzy. Most _do_ refuse, the
return on spam and telemarketing is really poor. It seems odd how
often we can flip between "the greater good" and "individual rights".

And those responsible for attributing "free speech" to the "do not call
list" seem to be confused. Those can say what they will, but why do
I have to be forced to listen? Caller-id is hardly 100% reliable. My work
requires that I answer the phone... Never mind. I'll just get more
angry.