Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

Default OT - Made in Google

In article , Joe Barta
wrote:

Let's re-phrase the question...

Charlie never asked me a question, Joe. He made dclarative statements,
and demanded that I tell him what his course of action should be. I
declined. Charlie has to make his own decisions.

let's suppose YOU were given a
prescription for orthopedic shoes from a govt healthcare provider and
the shoes said "Made in China". If you go back to to that healthcare
provider and ask for a a prescription for a different brand made
somewhere you approve of, they tell you that's the only one they will
write a prescription for. Add to that, for all practical purposes, you
cannot change healthcare providers.

Do you have any thoughts on what you might do in such a situation?

Yes, I do.

In article , Joe Barta
wrote:

You don't hold up very well. You're entitled to your opinions of
course, but you'll understand if I consider them more bluster than
substance

I really don't care what you think about my opinions, Joe.