Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
wrace

Default OT any watch recommendations?

My favorite work watch is the original Casio G-shock (one of the watches in
Larry's link there). I absolutely cannot stand the giant ungainly G-shocks
that are the current model. When my original finally went down for the count
for good, I found another original G-shock at Wal-Mart for $30, but they
were clearing them out (old model).

I can't stand to wear a metal banded watch when working in the shop, and the
original g-shock is one of the few rubber banded watches that will fit my
big wrists.

Larry, does the $9 watch in your ebay link have a pretty generous sized
band??

Thanks
Wayne

Yeah, that's for SURE! http://search.ebay.com/casio-w71
This is the best watch ever built for guys like us who ceaselessly
batter them senseless and dunk 'em in all sorts of liquids.