Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex B

Default OT any watch recommendations?

I bought a Casio watch a few years ago. I liked it until it needed a
battery. It was impossibly to user-replace, and the regular
watch-battery kiosks would not touch it. It's in the junk drawer.
- -
Rex B

Thanks gentlemen. I would rather buy a $10 watch and a 590 welder
than a $600 watch, personally speaking. In any case, I will try to get
this Casio watch fixed first. If this path proves to be fruitless, I
may simply wear throwaway $10 watches, knowing that they go bad once
every so often. The reason why I need an accurate watch is mostly so
that I do not miss my train.