Vaughn

Default Spam from Korea

"Paul Batozech" wrote in message
Couldn't agree more. The legislatures and judges all seem to be the
puppets of corporations and special interest groups these days. The
general population is just fodder for all there marketing schemes, no
wonder we're all labeled as 'consumers'.

If people refused to be "consumers" by refusing to buy from
telemarketers and spammers, the problem would disolve by itself in 30 days.
We need to think of doing business with these slimeballs as a social "no
no", it is exactly like buying goods from a thief.

Prime example from the other day, some imbecile judge can say bothering
my privacy several times a day with a phone I pay for is free speech,

This I don't understand, nobody has a right of free speech on my
personal phone line except that which I decide to grant. If I say I don't
want to be called on my phone line which exists at my expense, I see no
Constitutional issue.

On top of that I'm actually expected to be polite to these morons when

they call in the middle of dinner, or
after I had to work all night and my sleep is interrupted.

Says who? I have never felt a duty of politeness to an unwanted
caller.

I suppose a cure for the common cold would be suppressed because it would

mean the
end of the cough syrup industry.

Franky, I will be happy to pay my part of the unemployment
compensation; it will be a bargain.

Ok, rant off...

Me too.

Regards