Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

Default Part P conudrum.....

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:04:05 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
John Rumm wrote:
But surely it was Her Majesty's opposition - and the House of Lords -
that wasted so much time on 'fox hunting'? Both in parliament and
outside...

You logic being that if you don't bother to contest the creation of bad
law it will all work out so much quicker and cheaper?

I don't like the ritual killing of animals for fun anymore than that of
humans.

I'm not enthusiastic about it either in that I wouldn't particularly
want to go and do it. However, I don't think that it's appropriate
to legislate against it either when there are far more important
issues.

--

..andy