Bernd

Default Spam from Korea

At what point will the lawmakers pull their heads out of their asses?

Comments?

Harold

NEVER. They don't want to hurt anybodys feelings. Have to be politicly
correct now.

But I agree with all you said Harold. As far as the phone calls go. It
depends on what kind of mood I'm in. If i'm realy ****ed off I answer the
phone in give them a hard time untill they hang up. On other occasions I
just let the machine answer. I don't think they'll ever go away. Only way to
do that is to hit them in their pocket book, don't buy their products.
Unfortunatly we have to many "minrods" that go for the sales pitch.
Hang in there, it's only going to get worse and your not alone in that boat.

Bernd