Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

Default impact wrench, to buy or not to buy

In article . com,
wrote:
I'd also be wary of a cheap impact, it might not have the power you
need. If it were me, i'd put the money towards a small compressor, that
has many more uses, and you can then buy a air impact (and all the
other useful air accessories ..)

My problem is not having a garage to work in so air tools would be a pest
since compressors are heavy things to move around. Suppose I could put one
in the cellar and pipe the air to outside, but electric tools are just
more convenient if expensive. Got a super electric nibbler off Ebay
secondhand - cost a fortune new.

--
*A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.