Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JANA

Default Sony SLV-900HF VCR

Get in touch with Sony parts, or one of their parts dealers. We used to get
a kit from Sony that consisted of the pinch roller, idler wheel, head
cleaner sponge, and the belts.These are all standard wear parts that should
be changed during the general maintenance.

You will probably find that for VCR's replacement parts are starting to
become difficult to obtain. Many of the manufactures are no longer
supporting VCR servicing.

--

JANA
_____

"Daniel Rudy" wrote in message
et...

I have a Sony SLV-900HF VCR where the pinch roller has worn out. ANyone
know where I can get replacement parts? Thanks.

--
Daniel Rudy

Email address has been base64 encoded to reduce spam
Decode email address using b64decode or uudecode -m

Why geeks like computers: look chat date touch grep make unzip
strip view finger mount fcsk more fcsk yes spray umount sleep