Eric the Red

Default Power to Garage and Shed/workshop

The shed is not actually built yet but is likely to be 5 to 10 meters from
the garage. I think I will bury cables rather than suspend overhead. I will
bury using a suitably armoured covering.

Just checked in the garage and what I refered to as a fuse box is actually a
Wylex Powerbreaker RCD unit. It is ftted with a B6 mcb for the lights & a
B32 mcb for the Sockets. It sounds like I can just extend these circuits to
the shed.

Thanks for the replies guys very useful information.

Eric.