Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Installing Reccessed Lights Help

Thanks for your comments. I have purchased Juno units this afternoon-
fixtures, trim, and bulbs to go with them. The installation is going
to be in the basement with exposed joists - no insulatio. So I bought
the Juno units for non-insulated new construction. I bought the
large 6 in untis with a large bulb to go with it and a dimmer.
I will provide an update as things move along.

Regards.
On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:20:25 -0500, wrote:

I plan to install six recessed light fixtures (HALO) as part of my
basememnt renovation. I currently have two sets of flourescent light
fixtures in the basement. I was thinking maybe I could install the
recessed light fixtures with bulbs but leave the installation of the
trims until I get the drywall ceiling up.

I'm I overlooking anything ? I have run the wires for the light
switch and about to run the lines for the light fixtures.

Thanks.