Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Need help with ctc169. High voltage at B+

dkuhajda...I was measuring at TP4101 for B+. I was looking for 3403
ground but could not find it so I used the cathode side of a diode. Not
sure if this is right. . I also measured TP 4103 for +15 volts and
used a diode cathode as ground. I had the same results. B+ spiked to
220 volts and drifted to zero within 2 minutes. TP4103 spiked to 13
volts with every click the unit made and then after all clicks, stayed
at zero. Am I testing this wrong? I am only plugging in the cord. I am
not powering up the unit.

Thanks for you help.

Shallowrunner