Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

Default OT - Made in Google

In article , Enoch Root
wrote:

Considering how difficult it can be to "buy local" I would be very
hesitant to call any expressed desire to do so huff and puff.

Hard work, that's what I call it. But persevere!

And, in fact, I did not express any indication that I support buying
local or do not support buying local, so I don't understand how or why
Mr. Barta would use his points in an argument against what I actually
said.

djb

--
Any government will work if authority and responsibility are equal and
coordinate. This does not insure "good" government; it simply insures that it