Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Default OT - Made in Google

Joe Barta wrote:
Dave Balderstone wrote:

If people buy local, then imports will decline.

I choose to participate in the market economy by making informed,
concious decisions about who gets my money.

Can't argue with that.

Or maybe I can ;-) You can only do that in a VERY limited way. And
even then it's probably more huff and puff than anything else. I could
probably go through your house and find tons of stuff that 1) are made
in or have parts made in what you might consider an undesirable
country, and 2) find tons of stuff that you really don't know where
it's been made and 3) it's made somewhere you don't approve of, but
doing without it is not something you'd "choose".

Considering how difficult it can be to "buy local" I would be very
hesitant to call any expressed desire to do so huff and puff.

Hard work, that's what I call it. But persevere!

er
--
email not valid