Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Tim Daneluk

Teamcasa wrote:

What motive?

Ignoring all other points FF replied:
DAGS "Wedge Document".

So what? Do you think that the DI speaks for all the people that believe in
God?

I think you asked "What motive?"

I think I answered accurately and succintly.

I don't know if you are ****ed off to learn that there IS a prominant
organization with an apparent motive of the sort alluded to, or if
you are ****ed off that the information is freely available.
Personally,
I think you should be ****ed off at the way they've been
manipulating you.

Its hard to imagine that the entire body of academia trusts solely
modern science without dissent? There must be a balance. After all, what
frightens the evolutionists so much that they are un-willing to have all of
the information available discussed without healthy debate?

I am not aware of any 'evolutionist' who is afraid of free discussion
of
the information.

Any number of people capable of debating the issues decline to
do so for a number of reasons. Some of them simply have
better things to do. Others decline for the same reasons that
the American Cancer Society quit debating the tobacco companies.

Plainly if you are interested in a healthy debate you'll post over
on talk.origins, where the issue is on-topic and will attract the
attention of people competent and willing to debate it.

OTOH, if you are afraid of a healthy debate, you will not.

--

FF