Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons

Default A little something for the Brainiacs...

In article s.com,
says...
According to Ned Simmons :

I don't suppose you have any interest in an HP freq counter that I'm
guessing dates back almost that far? As far as I can tell there are no
ICs in it - hundreds of discrete transistors. It's not great
cosmetically, but since it does work I can't bear to toss it and would
rather give it away to a good home.

Hmm ... I'd better reject it. It looks as though we're going to
be moving, and I'm going to have enough trouble moving the machine shop,
especially with the collection of computers to go along with it.

Just let me know when you're all resettled and I'll send it off then,
along with that big Sola rack mount power supply I've been stubbing my
toe on. Freight collect. g

Ned Simmons