Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress

Default Global Warming hits the Eastcoast !

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
"Steve B" wrote in message

Point is, global warming won't really affect anyone for such a long

time
that they won't have to worry about it in their (our)(your)(my)

lifetime,
and all this sniveling is boring and annoying.

So, be bored and annoyed. The next generation may not be bored. They'll
wonder why so many inane arguments showed up in a discussion of great
importance.

They'll think their parents were insane. To an alarming degree, they
probably will be right.

--
Ed Huntress

Just as our fathers and forefathers were ignorant about asbestos, mercury,
................ need I go on? I could for a very long time.

I believe this happens every generation, and the current one is too busy
doing the "me,me,me" thing to really notice.

History repeats itself.

What happens, in this case, is that people celebrate their ignorance by
laughing at real problems they don't understand. I suspect that you're
right, global warming will be this generation's asbestos ignorance.

--
Ed Huntress