Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.classic
Weatherlawyer

Default tractor alternator

Conor wrote:
In article . com,
Weatherlawyer says...

Boy, are you in the wrong forum.

Is he hell. It's something commonly done to classic cars, especially Morris Minors.

That's why I reposted it from UK.d-i-y.

IIR anything, the positive becomes negative to start with and then you have a big
deal with the earth wires.

No you don't. You don't understand electrics at all do you?

If I ever did, it was a long time before these things became classics.
And You are right, I don't remember much about it -but then it was an
awful long time ago.

So long ago I don't recall the name of the voltage control doo dah that
was the last thing I ever messed with on one of those things from the
pre alternator days.

That's why I reposted it to uk.rec.cars.classic. You dip****!

*******

Is there anyone here that actually has an answer for the OP?