Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill Rubenstein

Default The $29.95 Angle Drill continued

I hate to do this in case I need another one but...

http://www.ubid.com/actn/opn/getpage...onId=601527445

Bill

Bill Rubenstein wrote:
I was wondering if somebody was going to ask.

It was www.ubid.com. They had a lot of 30 or so of them and they went
pretty fast. They don't normally have a lot of tools and when you sign
up with them you will get lots of email about watches, laptops, and the
like. On the other hand, I saved something north of $100.00 so I guess
I can read some of their email. I paid $52.95 btw.

Lobby Dosser wrote:

Bill Rubenstein wrote:

This is the older model with the push/pull switch on the back. I
recently bought a new one -- a factory remanufactured on a web site
for about $55.00 delivered. So, if I can get the old one working
again, I would have the luxury of having two and if I can't, no big
deal.

What's the web site? Seems like a good deal.