Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default Was OT Ping JT - Now The Buttercup Stops By

Tue, Feb 14, 2006, 5:56am (EST+5) (2006.2265.266) doth
burble:
See no matter what you do you'll always be the jerkoffofalltrades! eh
limpdickone?

Well, well, well, it's Buttercup. Buttercup, Buttercup,
Buttercup, poor, sad, little Buttercup. Hey everyone, it's that poor,
sad, dorky, little troll, Buttercup, again. Still no personality, eh?
Or, you just low on meds again? I see, as usual, you've nothing to say,
and can't wait to say it. Still not making much sense either - you
really, "really", should read what you type, before you hit the send
key, because, no matter what you may think, most of your drivel is
really "way" stupid. By the way, what grade are you in now? Remember,
eat recycled food, and have a nice next life. Everyone wave now, and
say buh bye to Buttercup.

JOAT
I'm busy now, can I ignore you some other time?